Pages

8/6/08

Every night I...by JLDenman© 2008

When something touches the heart,
we are compelled to share it with others,
if only I could write so tenderly.
The splendor that is Talula.

Every night I...
by JLD
July 28, 2008

Every night I
close my eyes
gentle lightening bugs flitter behind the lids. a light show
a sweet swirl of lemon drop kisses
I dream
dream of gentle hands roughly scarred
tenderly reaching out between sheets
resting on my thigh, hip, every curve
searching,
hoping
seeking security, love, gentleness in return
I sigh
moan
smile in reverie and certainty that it means something special
you are near
we are together
night terrors exist for neither
I pray
sing
praise
thanks give, hands folded, mind centered thinking and thanking the God of Kings
and queens that you feel what I feel and love me in spite of, because of,
Every night I
sleep, comfortable in your embrace
delighted with your touch
enchanted with your voice
beautified by your eyes
Every night I love you

JLDenman© 2008
for more visit:
http://metalchasers.com/lola_d
http://www.freewebs.com/jldspiritcandlepoet/

No comments: