Pages

8/13/08

"Juicy Pens, Thirsty Paper" by Wildjean©

My pen is one of my most important tools; sure, some prefer their
computers but for my journal and for writing reports, I prefer to
start with my pen. It doesn't have to be a particular pen- but it does
have to be a pen with ink an other color from black or blue- unless it
is a really different blue,
It fits my hand and my thoughts just seem to pour out of it.
SARK will be in Atlanta soon and she has a new book out called
"Juicy Pens, Thirsty Paper". That is how it feels when I start to
write. My paper craves the pen and my hands crave the pen and paper.
They all go together.
Pink pens, red pens, green pens, purple pens, orange pens,.burgundy
pens, aqua pens just pouring their ink all over the place and tellilng
my secrets or just my thoughts and or opinions. Although it is often
too fast to get my pen to paper but it still speaks my name, my ideas
and my life. The pens and paper call to me under many different
situations.
My thoughts and consciousness are slipping away from me. I am so so
sleepy.
"Juicy Pens, Thirsty Paper" Hummmmmmmmmm Hummmmm.
Yeah

Wildjean©


No comments: